Initial site mocks

Bellow are my first mock ups for my site. I have played with quite a few working mock ups but this is what i have so far. I quite like it for a start and have gone for a fixed centered site like my research has pointed to. The header is the only harder bit that is probably not final yet. As i dont currently have a logo its hard to know what it will look. I think the header needs more development. 


This is a mock up of a project page, there will be a face book like and tweet button. The next and back buttons have been hand drawn to match the hearer image. 

This is a mock up of the shop page, I will be using basket to go for the shopping cart. 

I'm thinking the work or portfolio page with the thumbnails should be the home page. There is also a brief description on there as well.